Last Updated: 11 December, 2020
Rokit Media Covid-19 Policy
Rokit Media Ltd will adhere to the UK Government Guidance on working safely during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
At Rokit Media Ltd we have the ability to conduct all business online using Zoom or Teams or if you prefer by telephone conversation. However, we can meet face to face in line with the current Government Policy at that time.
If Rokit Media Ltd meets with a client, we will do the following:
- Confirm that the client or a member of Rokit Media Ltd does not have Covid-19 symptoms.
- Rokit Media Ltd & Clients should be prepared to use anti-bacterial products and wear masks when meeting.
- Prepare for social distancing with the minimum amount of people present.
- All furniture and accessories at our premises will be thoroughly cleaned with an anti-bacterial cleaning agent prior to any customers arrival.
- All staff on site will have personal protective equipment, use face masks, disposable gloves, and will use and be provided with hand sanitiser
- Paperwork can be supplied in digital format, and we can use online digital signatures.